TEE 2 GREEN IS HIRING FOR MULTIPLE POSITIONS!!!
- Travelling Road Show Operator
Location: Orillia, ON, Canada
Employment Type: Full Time
Compensation: $50,000 - $60,000 per year
We are seeking Travelling Road Show Operators to join our team!
What we do
We set up pop up retail store across Ontario (average distance of 2.5 hours away from Orillia). Teams of 2-3. Accommodations provided.
Typical Work Week
Leave Orillia Head Office Thursday Drive Company Truck. Unpack and setup sale. Set up 50-100 road signs around venue/city.
Friday, Saturday, & Sunday Operating Pop Up Sale
Sunday Pack Up and Pick Up Signs. Drive Back to Head Office
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- Over the age of 25 and Insurable on a commercial vehicle
- Ability to drive heavy duty truck and 26" trailer
- Base Knowledge of golf
Subject: Travelling Road Show Operator
Retail Sales Associate in Barrie and Orillia Locations
Location: Orillia and Barrie, ON, Canada
Employment Type: Part and Full Time
Tee 2 Green is looking for an experienced Sales Associate at both our retail location in Barrie and Orillia.
- Preferably have previous experience on a retail sales floor interacting with customers
- Golf knowledge and experience strongly recommended
- Reliable transportation and the ability to work evening and weekend shifts
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a friendly, positive attitude
- Enjoy being a part of a team environment
- Can assess customer needs and enjoy helping customers solve problems
- Ability to safely lift 30 lbs. and move throughout the sales floor
General duties include:
- Perform opening and closing duties. Checklist provided.
- Perform sales transactions. Debit/Credit/Cash
- Restock and maintain stock levels of the sales floor by going into the warehouse and pulling the necessary product.
- Recommend merchandise based on customer needs, promote and sell products
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices
- Assist other store employees and provide a can-do attitude
- High school or equivalent
- Retail: 1 year
- Must be a golfer and have basic knowledge of golf equipment
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Full-time hours: 40 per week
Expected start date: ASAP
Subject: Store Application