Cobra King F9 Hybrid
- Baffler and SPEEDBACK Technologies work in unison to optimize low CG and clubhead speed through the turf..
- Redesigned to save discretionary weight needed to lower the club's center of gravity, while maintaining the same great turf interaction our Baffler rails have always provided.
- Innovative shaping improvements harmonize with Baffler and SPEEDBACK Technologies to achieve the ultimate combination of forgiveness and playability.
- A two-piece construction features a thin, forged 455 high-strength stainless steel face insert and a 17-4 stainless steel body. A thinner forged face increases flex and responsiveness for improved distance and ball speed on off-center hits.
- A larger clubhead is in between the size of the KING F8 and KING OS hybrids and increases the MOI resulting in more forgiveness and stability.
- Lowering the toe relative to the ground increases MOI and lowers and centers the CG behind the hitting zone for improved energy transfer to the ball.
- A lower toe also helps to square the leading edge at address, allowing golfers to align the club similar to an iron for increased accuracy and precision.
The KING F9 SPEEDBACK hybrids achieve the ultimate combination of forgiveness and playability. Optimized Baffler Rails featuring SPEEDBACK Technology deliver our longest, fastest hybrids ever. Ideal for Tour-25 handicaps with moderate to faster swing speeds seeking maximum distance, forgiveness and accuracy in a hybrid. A larger clubhead profile increases MOI, while Baffler and SPEEDBACK Technologies optimize club speed and lower the center of gravity resulting in our best combination of distance and speed in a hybrid.