Cobra F-MAX Superlite Irons Steel
Add to cart for Final Price
- When it comes to maximizing speed, every gram counts. The F-MAX Superlite irons are engineered using lighter clubhead, shaft and grip designs to deliver our lightest, fastest and easiest to hit irons.The lightweight club design helps golfers with moderate swing speeds and smoother tempos generate effortless club speed with improved feel and stability for longer, more consistent shots.
- As golfers age, their swing speed naturally decreases resulting in shorter distances and inconsistent gapping. With F-MAX Superlite, we've engineered extremely lightweight and forgiving irons that are designed to improve feel, speed, and consistency for golfers with moderate swing speeds.
- Progressive hosel lengths strategically position the CG (center of gravity) lower in the long irons and progressively higher in the mid irons and wedges to produce the desired speed, launch and level of forgiveness through the set. Shorter hosels lower CG in the long irons to promote more launch and distance, while taller hosels raise CG in the wedges to promote lower, controlled trajectories.
- A progressive offset design features more offset in the long irons where golfers require the most forgiveness. A higher degree of offset helps deliver a square face at impact for consistent contact, and increased launch. From the long irons to wedges, the degree of offset is gradually reduced to accomodate shorter shots that require more precision and control.
- Weight savings from a deeper undercut cavity are redistributed in the low heel and toe area to increase forgiveness and stability for straighter, more accurate approach shots.
Premium chrome plated irons last longer under normal use, allowing golfers to get the most life and enjoyment out of their clubs.
- A specialty wedge design in the GW and SW features heel, toe, and trailing edge relief that provides added versatility and shot control around the greens.
- Model Loft Lie Offset (mm) Length (Graphite & Steel) Swing Weight (Graphite) Swing Weight (Steel) Stock Flex (Graphite) Stock Flex (Steel) RH/LH
7 Iron 31.5° 62.5° 3.6 37.25" C8 D0 S, R, Lite S, R RH/LH
- Shafts: COBRA Superlite 55 OR COBRA Superlite 50 OR KBS Superlite
- Grip: COBRA Lamkin REL
We Also Recommend